Personal Loan Finder is committed to maintaining the security of our systems and our customers’ information. We appreciate and encourage security researchers to contact us to report potential vulnerabilities identified in any product, system, or asset belonging to Personal Loan Finder.
If you believe you have identified a potential security vulnerability, please submit it pursuant to our Responsible Disclosure Program. Thank you in advance for your submission, we appreciate researchers assisting us in our security efforts. *Please note, Personal Loan Finder does not operate a public bug bounty program and we make no offer of reward or compensation in exchange for submitting potential issues.
Responsible Disclosure Program Guidelines
Researchers shall disclose potential vulnerabilities in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Do not engage in any activity that can potentially or actually cause harm to Personal Loan Finder, our customers, or our employees.
- Do not engage in any activity that can potentially or actually stop or degrade Personal Loan Finder services or assets.
- Do not engage in any activity that violates (a) federal or state laws or regulations or (b) the laws or regulations of any country where (i) data, assets or systems reside, (ii) data traffic is routed or (iii) the researcher is conducting research activity.
- Do not store, share, compromise or destroy Personal Loan Finder or customer data. If Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is encountered, you should immediately halt your activity, purge related data from your system, and immediately contact Personal Loan Finder. This step protects any potentially vulnerable data, and you.
- Do not initiate a fraudulent financial transaction.
- Provide Personal Loan Finder reasonable time to fix any reported issue, before such information is shared with a third party or disclosed publicly.
By responsibly submitting your findings to Personal Loan Finder in accordance with these guidelines Personal Loan Finder agrees not to pursue legal action against you. Personal Loan Finder reserves all legal rights in the event of noncompliance with these guidelines.
Once a report is submitted, Personal Loan Finder commits to provide prompt acknowledgement of receipt of all reports (within two business days of submission) and will keep you reasonably informed of the status of any validated vulnerability that you report through this program.
When reporting a potential vulnerability, please include a detailed summary of the vulnerability, including the target, steps, tools, and artifacts used during discovery (screen captures welcome).
Out of Scope Vulnerabilities
Certain vulnerabilities are considered out of scope for our Responsible Disclosure Program. Out-of-scope vulnerabilities include:
- Physical Testing
- Social Engineering. For example, attempts to steal cookies, fake login pages to
- collect credentials
- Denial of service attacks
- Resource Exhaustion Attacks